Bhumi Pednekar Weight Loss Diet Plan, Lose 21 Kgs In 4 Months
Bhumi Pednekar, a beautiful indian actress who was seen in her debut movie Dum Laga Ke Haisha as a simple overweight married woman has stunned everyone with her incredible transformation. She managed to lose 21 kgs in just 4 months by making easily adaptable changes to her lifestyle. Bhumi Pednekar weight loss diet plan is slow and steady and minus restrictions.
Her words –
Don’t push yourself into a zone where you set unachievable targets for yourself. I was able to lose weight in a happy state of mind because I would not starve myself. “Food makes me happy. It’s for the soul,” she admits. I’ve never deprived myself of eating anything I’ve wanted. I had ghee, butter, buttermilk and the only thing I stopped having completely was sugar. I controlled my carbohydrate intake too. I followed my regular diet, exercised portion control and was very particular about not bingeing. I had a cheat meal every five days.
The actress adds, “It sounds fancy but I never went to a dietician or a nutritionist. Till now, it has only been my mother and me. I used Google search and my mother’s vast knowledge on food to lose weight. Apart from being physically active, simple home-cooked meal is the most effective way for weight loss. The two of us came up with a diet plan.”
So let’s check out BHUMI PEDNEKAR WEIGHT LOSS DIET PLAN
- Starts her day with a glass of warm water or detox water.
- After half an hour – Muesli with skimmed milk and flax or sunflower seeds.
- An hour before hitting a gym – Whole wheat bread with 2 egg white omelettes + fruit (papaya or an apple)
- After gym – 5 boiled egg whites.
Normally consists of –
Multigrain roti (made of bajra, jowar, nachni, soya, chana or rajgira and not wheat) topped with little white butter + Dal tadka + Vegetables tossed in olive oil + Bowl of homemade curd + Buttermilk.
- Grilled chicken or Brown bread sandwich stuffed with vegetables and grilled chicken (hummus/honey, mustard or green chutney as a spread instead of butter or any other trans fat spread)
- Hummus with cucumber and carrots or nutri-nuggets.
- Bowl of brown rice with homemade chicken gravy.